I have a long list of things I'd like to read (and have read), so this page stands as a reminder for me to keep picking up new reads in order to continue growing as a developer.
Most of these are widely regarded as "must reads" by various authorities in the software development field, the others are just my picks.
- Patterns, Principles and Practices of Domain-Driven Design - Scott Millett, Nick Tune.
- Head First: Design Patterns
Algorithms and Data Structures
- The Algorithm Design Manual - Steven Skiena.
- Algorithms To Live By - Brian Christian, Griffiths.
- Clean Code - Robert C. Martin.
- Code Complete - Steve McConnell.
- Mythical Man-Month: Essays on Software Engineering - Fred Brooks.
- Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs - Gerald Jay Sussman, Hal Abelson.
- The Pragmatic Programmer - David Thomas, Andrew Hunt.
- Getting Things Done, the art of stress-free productivity - David Allen.
- Ikigai: The Japanese Secret to a Long and Happy Life - Albert Liebermann, Hector Garcia.
- Start Now, Get Perfect Later - Rob Moore.